Guide to Building a Custom Home | New Homes Market Center
There are many steps in the custom home building process. These steps don’t necessarily take place sequentially one after another, but they all do take place at some point during the project. You can click the links to the right or read through this guide one page after another to get the best overview of the process.
- Pre-qualify for your construction loan
- Two types of construction financing, one time close vs. two time close
- Locate the the right land for sale
- Secure the talent…a home builder & architect
- Design your home then finalize your plans with a contract
- Complete new home construction activities & choose your options
- Construct your home and move in!
Keep in mind that we know the ins & outs of building a home from start to finish. You may not know where to start or are stumped on one phase or another. We can help. We are there for you throughout the entire home building process whether it’s regarding financing or offering our unbiased, professional opinion to help you make tough decisions throughout the process all the way to accompanying you on your final walk through. We do this full time and have setup a solid network of reputable builders, contractors, architects, and more allowing us to match you up with the best people for your job.
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll tell you how we can help!
Ready to build a home? Get started.